Have your own event you want to submit for the calendar? Click Here
- This event has passed.
License to Carry
October 3, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Minimum of 6 participants needed. This seems to be a desired course, so here we are again! Let’s hit the ‘repeat’ button and see what happens.
Another LTC course, Saturday, October 3rd, will be held. We will begin with the 4 hours of Legal (mandated by TX) at my new warehouse/office (190 N Bagdad Ln, Ste A, Leander, TX 78641) in Leander, then transition to Eagle Peak Shooting Range (20026 Lindeman Ln #2, Leander, TX 78641) for some proficiency evaluation. We will conduct the Proficiency portion of the course at the range. 50 rounds will be shot during proficiency; practice time constitute more rounds.
Anyone who wishes to join will need to post payment of the LTC course up front ($80) via Venmo (@MrGlennRMK) or CashApp ($MrGlennRMK), by Friday, October 2nd. The group sessions typically run a total of 6-7 hours for both portions.
Bring a mask and a snack/drink. Bring your gun as well (if you have one), along with your safety eyes/ears.
- $80 per person for the LTC Course (wives may join as well, any adult may). This is a one-time offer for you only.
- $40 per person to DPS.texas.gov for handgun licensing application (you may apply online before, or after this course. I can assist you in navigating the seas). check out RMK Firearms Training Facebook page, under Services, for detailed navigation help.
- $10 per person for fingerprinting (upon completion of the DPS application)
- $10 handgun rental per person (optional)
- $40 per person CASH for Eagle Peak entry (ATM available on site)
- Ammo reimbursement is at cost ($50 per 50 rounds of 380 and 9mm, $50 per 50 rounds of 45 and 357